Includes OSHA 29 CFR 1910 Regulations Book Shipped Free!
OSHA 1910 Standards Training For General Industry introduces you to OSHA policies, procedures, and regulations as well as general industry safety and health principles. When you successfully complete the course, you will receive a UCSD Certificate of Completion and 3 CEUS.
This course is offered to you by the University of California at San Diego International Safety Education Institute in cooperation with the American Safety Council, Inc.
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Locate and apply OSHA Safety and Health standards, policies, and procedures.
- Utilize OSHA standards and regulations to supplement an on-going safety and health program.
- Identify common violations of OSHA standards and propose abatement actions.
- Describe appropriate abatement procedures for selected safety and health standards.
Your Online OSHA 1910 Standards Training For General Industry Course
- Receive your OSHA course certificate & CEUs
- Learn How to Implement a Safety and Health Program
- All materials available online (dial-up or broadband) with 24/7 access
- Take up to 6 months to complete the course
*Upon successful completion of online courses students will receive ISEI completion certificate.