Includes OSHA 29 CFR 1926 Regulations Book Shipped Free!
The OSHA 1926 Standards Training For Construction course covers OSHA policies, procedures and regulations for the construction industry as well as safety and health principles. When you successfully complete the course, you will receive a UCSD Certificate of Completion and 3 CEUS.
This course is offered to you by the University of California at San Diego International Safety Education Institute in cooperation with the American Safety Council, Inc.
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Select the appropriate OSHA standards that apply to a hazard
- Identify elements of a successful construction safety program
- Identify the more frequently cited OSHA standards
- Implement an effective recordkeeping procedure
- Introduction to OSHA
- Hazard Violation Search Workshop
- Safety Programs
- Hazard Communication
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Fire and Fall Protection
- Stairways and Ladders
- And More
Your Online OSHA 1926 Standards Training For Construction Course
- Learn How to Establish a Construction Safety Program
- Receive your OSHA course certificate & CEUs
- All materials available online (dial-up or broadband)
- 24/7 access - Work at your own pace
*Upon successful completion of online courses students will receive ISEI completion certificate.